These Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops are rubbed with homemade buffalo seasoning and cooked to perfection. Cooks in only 12 minutes and clean up is a breeze! Whole30, Keto, and Paleo.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Tenderize each pork chop with a meat tenderizer or use a fork to poke holes on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the buffalo seasoning ingredients.
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix liberally.
- Cook pork chops in air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping pork chops over after 6 minutes. The internal temperature should read 155-160F.
Serve With The Following:
- Store any leftover seasoing in a small jar with a lid.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 240
- Sodium: 350
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 71
Keywords: Air Fryer Buffalo Pork Chops, Air Fryer, Keto, Paleo, Whole30